There are a great number of homes for sale here in Coral Springs, Parkland, Plantation and other South Florida cities. So what can you, as a Seller, do to make it stand out from the rest? Believe it or not, there are some relatively simple things that you can do to move it along. Consider these:
- It starts at the curb – make sure your home yells for buyers to want to come in; clean front door, manicured and mulched yard, a touch of floral color, after all it’s Spring now…add a pot of flowers if needed, clean driveway and walkway, trashed picked up & hidden and clean exterior walls…freshly painted if it’s in the budget.
- Once inside, pack away all your clutter – your home must be clutter free, beds must be made every day, counter and table tops should be spotless. Your home needs to show that you have plenty of space and you’re not busting at the seams. However, don’t stuff your closets with the clutter as this only tells the Buyer that you’re lacking in storage space.
- Arrange your furniture for an optimum and welcoming space. It all needs to flow. If this isn’t your area of expertise, just ask for help. I”ll gladly suggest some great ways to arrange your furniture.
- Cleanliness is critical when you’re selling your home. If your home isn’t in need of repairs, then it should be ready for buyers to move right in and begin making their own memories. Buyers will pass by those homes that are messy and dirty or they’ll want you to reduce your price. In these tough economic times, I’m sure you want the highest offer for your home.
- Neutralize your paint interiors. You may love the color Purple, but you must appeal to the masses. Nobody wants to come into a home and have to paint the walls. Some Buyers just don’t have the vision to tone done those bright colors.
- Consult with a Realtor who is skilled at making sure your home is presented in the best possible light.
Are there other questions on you mind about how to sell your home? Just pick up the phone and give me a call. 954-464-1100.